2019/2020 DANCE POLICIES
This pricing includes single child families, multiple child families, and multiples classes. Tuition is due by the 7th of every month. Please note that we cannot discount tuition for missed classes. Missed classes can be made up at any time but please let Angela know when you will be doing so. Tuition is based on 45 minute and 60 minute classes. Our tuition is based on an average of classes per month from September 2018 -June 2019 We do not pro-rate for months that have fewer weeks, or more weeks. PRANA accepts cash, check or credit card payments. We offer a 5% discount for a full year’s tuition payment: September -June.
All payments and registration can now be done through Jackrabbit please follow the link below:
- Please note. There is $15 registration fee per family due at sign up
Drop In: $15
1 Class: $48
2 Classes: $85
3 Classes: $120
4 Classes: $145
5 Classes: $165
Dress Code Policy:
Please read below for requirements for class dress code. All dancers must follow this dress code throughout the year. If you do not have the shoe color mentioned below other colors will be accepted until prior to the recital.
Show class selections
Ballet- Pink Ballet Slippers
Tap- Black Tap Shoes
Hip Hop – Inside only tennis shoes. Class will purchase shoes for recital.
Jazz – Tan Jazz Shoes
Lyrical/ Contemporary– Pirouette shoes
Any Combo Classes 2-7 years – Pink Ballet Shoes and Black Tap Shoes
Creative movement – Pink Ballet Slippers
Disney Hip Hop- Bare feet. Class will purchase shoes for recital
- Ballet/Pointe/Pre-Pointe: Leotard and Tights. No t-shirts, sweatpants etc.
- Modern/Lyrical/Contemporary: Leotard with shorts or two-piece shorts outfit.
- Jazz/Jumps, Leaps and Turns: Leotard with shorts or two-piece shorts outfit.
- Hip Hop: Comfortable workout clothes.
- Tap: Leotard with shorts/pants or two-piece shorts outfit.
- Disney Hip Hop: Leotard and shorts/pants
- Boys Hip Hop: Comfortable workout clothes and inside only tennis shoes.
- Any Combo Class 2-7 years: Leotard and Tights.
- Little Dancer Creative Movement: Leotard and Tights.
- Tumbling Leotard or two-piece shorts outfit and bare feet.Where to purchase? We recommend Jeanitas Dance and Actionwear www.Jeanitas.com. For all dancers except classes 7 and under. Dancers 7 and under can purchase at Target, Amazon, or Walmart for Shoes and dance attire.Costume Deposit: A non-refundable costume deposit is due with December tuition for each student totaling $25.00. By paying this deposit, you are committing to the recital and to paying the remaining costume balance. The remaining costume balance will be due in April. Costume bills will be passed out to each family in March. If you withdraw from your class after December 2018 you will be required to pay for your remaining costume balance.
In the studio polices
- All dancers should have their hair pulled back for all classes. Ballet classes hair in bun.
- Please come dressed and ready for class upon arriving. All dancers should use the bathroom prior to class starting.
- Please bring a water bottle to class. We no longer sell water bottles.
- No cellphones allowed during classes. Dancers need to keep all electronics on their bag during class time.
- Please be mindful of noise coming and leaving the studio. We do have yoga classes going on during all evening hours.
Attendance & Payment Policies
Please remember that good attendance is imperative to your dancer’s education. Dancers who miss class should make up their missed classes in another appropriately leveled dance class. We do not pro-rate your tuition for missed classes. Payments for tuition are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Monday, September 10th First day of classes
Wednesday October 31st Halloween No Classes
Wednesday, November 21st– Saturday, November 24th Thanksgiving Break
Monday, December 24th –Wednesday, January 2nd Holiday Break.
Classes resume Thursday, January 3rd.
Friday April 19th -Monday April 22nd Spring Break. Classes resume Tuesday April 23rd.
Friday May 24th – Monday May 27th Memorial Break
We follow the BBHCSD for studio closings. However if school is open and weather declines in the evening we may close. Check our Facebook, website, or call the studio for updates. Dancers who have missed classes due to the studio being closed will be allowed to make up their class at any time.
Prana Annual Recital:
At the end of the year Prana puts on an end of the year performance showcasing all that our students have learned over the season. The recital is not mandatory; however, we encourage each dancer to participate. Each class will present one dance in the show. Some combo classes will do two dancers if time allows. Recital dates coming soon.
Questions or Concerns
The best time to reach me with any questions or concerns is during the daytime. Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-570-7403.